At Polyguard Products, we take pride in the community we live in. Our employee owners take great pride in that fact and do whatever we can to give back, both financially and through volunteerism.
Polyguard is asked to support dozens of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the number of requests we receive on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests. In order for your organization to be considered, you must comply with the following guidelines:
All donation requests must be submitted in writing with appropriate documentation to P.O. Box 755, Ennis, TX 75120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone requests will not be accepted.
Polyguard typically focuses charitable contributions in two areas:
• STEM Based Educational Programs in the Corsicana or Ennis, TX communities.
• Programs that focus on serving underprivileged children in the Corsicana or Ennis, TX communities.
• Other charitable requests will be accepted, but will only be considered after our focus areas due to funding constraints.
• Your organization must not have received a donation from Polyguard during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation per year.
• Your request for a donation item must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the donation request date or event.
• Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. Please provide certificate if possible.
• It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donation.
Rather, a Polyguard donation should be a complementary element to your event.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines. Please keep in mind that submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls please.
Thank you for considering Polyguard as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.