665 Waterproofing Membrane is self-adhering membrane consisting of rubberized asphalt laminated to a strong woven polypropylene mesh backing to form a minimum 65 mil membrane. 665 Membrane is 4 feet wide by 50 feet long. The membrane is delivered on a silicone release liner that serves as a carrier. The release liner is removed prior to application of the membrane. 665 Membrane is completely cold-applied and requires no special adhesives or heating equipment. It is suitable for projects where overlay temperature does not exceed 325°F and a tack coat is used prior to overlay.
95 Liquid Membrane
Features & Benefits
- Polypropylene mesh backing
- 65 mils thick
- "Peel and Stick" release liner
- Waterproofs & Protects
- Puncture resistant up to 200 lbs.
- Strip Tenisle Strength of 50 lbs./in. Width
- Grab Tensile Strength 150 lbs.
- Permeance 0.05 max.
- 20% Elongation at break of fabric
- Pliability at low temperatures