AlumaWrap is a 4 mil cross linked polyethylene film which is laminated to a 0.7 mil natural aluminum foil to create a waterproofing membrane for uninsulated piping systems and vessels with corrosion problems.
Apply RG-2400® to pipes or vessel according to the application instructions. Apply GeoWrap® non-woven fiber over the RG-2400 using the gel tool to hold the textile in place. Install AlumaWrap over the GeoWrap to weatherproof the installation, taping the joints with Alumaguard® Lite smooth acrylic tape.
Features & Benefits
- For use on Non-Insulated Pipes and Vessels
- Weatherproof protection
- For use with Reactive Gel product applications
- Aids in corrosion control
- Application temperatures from 10ºF - 150ºF
- Acrylic adhesive tape provides excellent adhesion at joints