GeoWrap is an outerwrap used over ReactiveGel® RG-2400® products.
GeoWrap fabric is a non-woven nylon fabric made by spinning and auto-genously bonding continuous filaments of nylon into a flat, smooth, strong, crisp fabric.
The fabric is 2.0 ounces per yard (68 grams per square meter) in 12” and 48” widths by 400’ long rolls and weighs approximately .04 Lbs/SqFt.
It is used as an outer wrap over RG-2400 products. Its designed purpose is to support the RG-2400 on large diameter hot piping systems which tend to vibrate. It is also used on storage tanks and vessels. It is also installed to keep the insulation clean for future inspection if desired.
- Used as an outer-wrap over all RG-2400 products
Features & Benefits
- Non-woven nylon geotextile fabric
- High tensile, tear, and burst strength
- Outstanding uniformity
- Protective outer-wrap used over RG products
- Keeps insulation clean
- Resists solvents including alkalis & dilute acids
- Withstands temperatures up to 425ºF (218ºC)
- Melting point of 500ºF (260ºC)