RG-2400® Cleaner is a special cleaner designed for cleaning of tools, spills, and spray equipment used in application of RG-2400® ReactiveGel® products.
RG-2400® Cleaner is a low V.O.C., fast-acting, readily biodegradable cleaner which lifts heavy grease, oil, synthetic oil, and preservatives. Cleans accumulated cutting fluids and petroleum residues. Developed to remove and clean up the RG-2400® ReactiveGel® corrosion gels. Biodegradable, non-petroleum, high flash point, low V.O.C., maximum strength formulation is ready-to-use. Clean up any residue with soap and water.
Ingredients are E.P.A. listed as approved replacement chemical for solvent usage.
- RG-2400® LT - Low temperature service gel (up to 250ºF)
- RG-2400® AK - In-service HOT line applications and tank chime system installations (up to 250ºF)
- RG-2400® ET - High temperature applications (up to 350ºF)
- RG-2400® NP - Temperature range to 230ºF for new piping systems, valves, tanks & vessels
- RG-CHW® - Specially formulated to be used on chilled water systems with 40ºF - 100ºF temperature ranges
- RG-2401™ - Formulated for Down Hole Oil Well Corrosion protecting against annular space areas
RG-2400® LT Application Video
Features & Benefits
- Provides Easy Cleanup for ReactiveGel® Products
- Low VOC
- Biodegradable Liquid Cleaner
- Non-Petroleum, high flash-point
- Maximum strength formulation
- Citric Odor