Polyguard offers a variety of pipeline coating accessories and companion products for completing your pipeline system:
RD-6® UVO™ Overcoat - a low VOC UV resistant, water-based liquid coating that is highly resistant to the damaging effects of UV light rays that protects the RD-6 anti-corrosion coating from harmful UV rays.
- IRO (Impact Resistant Outerwrap) - a strong fiberglass wrap that hardens in minutes for use in HDD, boring, and other areas with potential impact damage.
- 600 Liquid Adhesive - Polyguard’s fast drying, rubber based liquid adhesive used in conjunction with Polyguard’s coatings and tape wraps.
- 601 Zero VOC Liquid Adhesive - Polyguard’s fast drying, rubber based, zero VOC liquid adhesive used in conjunction with Polyguard’s coatings and tape wraps.
- 606 Filler Tape - cold applied protective coating designed primarily for use over weld seams, and as a filler material under the coating and wrapping of station piping, irregular shapes such as valve bodies, flange bolts, and compression fittings.
- Mastics for Corrosion Protection: CA-9™ Mastic (Oil resistant), and CA-14™ Mastic (general maintenance).
- 400 Wrap - used to reinforce and protect Polyguard mastics.
- SP-6™ Unbonded Outerwrap - "Non-shielding" outerwrap for soil stress reduction.