TERM® All Pest Bath Trap Barrier, installed after the concrete slab is poured and rough plumbing is complete, is a non-chemical barrier, installed by a Polyguard authorized Pest Management Professional. TERM All Pest Bath Trap Barrier blocks termites, fire ants, rats, mice, and moles from entry through bath traps (blockouts) in a slab.
Bath traps have traditionally been an open door for a variety of pests. The TERM All Pest Bath Trap Barrier is a combination barrier which blocks entry of any pest through this opening.
Although the TERM All Pest Bath Trap Barrier blocks pests, the porous nature of its components allows water to drain from the bath area into the base below.
Under normal circumstances, application of pesticides to the bath trap area should be unnecessary during the life of the structure, and no maintenance should be required.
Features & Benefits
- Non-Chemical barrier
- Installed by an authorized pest management professional
- Eliminates need for pesticide treatments
- Qualifies for LEED credits
- 5 layers of protection
- Blocks termites, fire ants, rats, mice, and moles at blockouts
- Installed after rough plumbing is complete
- Can be used as a single component, or part of the complete building envelope system