- To seal slab penetrations above slab against termite entry.
- As a component of the TERM Full Bath Trap Barrier, to exclude termites, fire ants, rodents, mores, etc. from entry underneath bathtubs at ground level:
- To seal slab penetrations (prior to concrete pour) as a component of the TERM Underslab Barrier.
- To detail small gaps found during construction in horizontal or vertical portions of the TERM building envelope pest barrier.
TERM Sealant Barrier is a component of the non-structural TERM Barrier System which, when properly constructed as part of the building envelope, acts as a barrier to almost all pests. Because almost all pests are excluded for the life of the structure, the need for pesticide treatment should be permanently and drastically reduced.
TERM Sealant Barrier is a sealant formulated with a proprietary blend of polymers, asphalts, additives, and solvents.
- Polyguard 343 Spray Adhesive
TERM® Sealant Barrier
Features & Benefits
- Easy to Use
- Applies with a caulk gun or smoothing tool
- Waterproofs and excludes insects
- Drastically reduces or eliminates need for pesticide treatments
- Qualifies for LEED credits
- Available in 10 oz. tubes, 4 - 1 gallon pails, and 5 gallon pails
- Can be used as a stand alone component, or part of the complete building envelope system