Alumaguard® Lite White
Alumaguard Lite White flexible weather-proofing cladding - is a peel‐and‐stick membrane primarily designed to be used indoors for mechanical rooms, food production areas or other indoor applications where a glossy white appearance is desired, and outdoors to weather‐proof exterior insulated ductwork, piping or other insulated tanks, vessels and equipment. It can also be used indoors on pipe systems and ductwork where a true zero perm vapor barrier is preferred. The easy‐to‐apply membrane meets ASTM 84 25/50 smoke and flame requirements. For outdoor application, it provides enhanced resistance to a broad range of chemical exposures and can be applied in temperatures as low as 10°F. Qualifies for LEED credits.
Alumaguard Lite White is a glossy white multi-ply high strength and puncture resistant composite membrane consisting of layers of polymer and foil. This multi-ply lamination is then coated with a proven cold weather acrylic adhesive to which is applied a heavy-duty kraft liner that gives the membrane its peel and stick functionality.
Alumaguard® Air Release Valves - to relieve pressure related stress under bottom of ducts, our miniature one-way air release valve van be easily installed in the bottom of the duct to relieve air pressure, and you can install as many as are required.
Features & Benefits
- All Alumaguard® products are Zero Perm
- All Alumaguard® products carry a 10-Year Warranty
- Meets ASTM E84 25/50 Smoke and Flame requirements
- Enhanced resistance to broad range of chemical exposures
- Cold weather acrylic adhesive allows installation down to 10ºF.
- High puncture and tear resistance
- Easy to install with no special tools required
- No pinning or activator required
- Excellent emissivity