Polyguard offers a variety of pipeline coating accessories and companion products for completing your pipeline system:
- RD-6® UVO™ Overcoat - a low VOC UV resistant, water-based liquid coating that is highly resistant to the damaging effects of UV light rays that protects the RD-6 anti-corrosion coating from harmful UV rays.
- 600 Liquid Adhesive - Polyguard’s fast drying, rubber based liquid adhesive used in conjunction with Polyguard’s coatings and tape wraps.
- 601 Zero VOC Liquid Adhesive - Polyguard’s fast drying, rubber based, zero VOC liquid adhesive used in conjunction with Polyguard’s coatings and tape wraps.
- 606 Filler Compound - cold applied protective coating designed primarily for use over weld seams, and as a filler material under the coating and wrapping of station piping, irregular shapes such as valve bodies, flange bolts, and compression fittings.
- IRO & IRO HD (Impact Resistant Outerwrap) - impact and abrasion resistant water activated Fiberglass thermoset coating for HDD use.
- CA-9™ Mastic - Oil resistant, cold-applied coating used on buried steel substrates. No primer necessary. CA-9 can be applied on irregular-shaped steel structures buried in a corrosive environment.
- 400 Wrap - used to reinforce and protect Polyguard mastics.
- SP-6™ Unbonded Outerwrap - "Non-shielding" outerwrap for soil stress reduction.